Black Belt Karate Chimp
The Blond Antelope Video
Grocery Store Wars Video
You Might Be A Taekwondo Practitioner If,
* You find yourself casually standing in a half cat stance.
* You trip, go into a roll and come up in a fighting stance - In church.
* When you're outside doing landscaping/gardening you "practice" with all the
* You tie your bathrobe belt in a square knot. Then check to make sure the ends
are exactly even.
* You accept change from the cashier using a perfect knife hand with the thumb
carefully tucked in.
* You put your hands together in a martial arts bow position during grace at the
Signs That You Are A Middle Aged Martial
You savor the flavor of Ibprofen.
You Kihop and your dentures hit the person in front of you.
Your sparring partner begins with the statement, "I really don't
want to hurt you..."
You ask your instructor about the use of a walker in Pattern
Like a toothache, it feels so good when you stop!
and, the number 1 reason "Your family nickname is "Rice Crispy," because when
you get out of bed in the morning, there's a deafening sound of snap, crackle
Question: What did the Zen master say to the hot
dog vendor? Answer: "Make me one with everything?"
Definition: De Ja Fu - The feeling that somewhere,
somehow you've been kicked in the head like this before.
owned a martial arts restaurant:
steak on the menu would be called the Choong Moo.
southern dish would be called the "Y-all Gok".
specialty bread: Tae Kwon dough.
specialty drink: Kara Tea
for sad people: The "blue belt".
badly cooked meal: How wrong