Young Juk Gyul Gwa (1-60) Glory Hands Ready Position - First Degree and Above
1. Slide back with left foot to a right L stance and perform down and outward open hand low block.
2. Perform a stationary circular open hand back fist at face level.
3. Pivot right to a right "sprinterís stance" and execute a left open hand palm strike to the face, maintaining high open right hand position.
4. Pivot left back to a right back stance and perform a right ridge hand strike at neck level.
5. Rotate right to a right front
stance and perform a left spear thrust strike at eye level.
7-9. Perform a 180 degree right jump spin heel ax kick, landing in a right cat stance, and immediately execute a right outward knife hand block with the outer forearm, and circular right back fist.
10. Transfer your weight to a left cat stance and execute double downward open hand palm blocks.
11. Step back with right foot to a left front stance, and perform a right open hand high block.
12. Step the right foot clockwise 90 degrees to left L stance and perform a left outward block with inner forearm, maintaining the high right hand for defense.
13. Perform a stationary left open hand inward block with the outer forearm.
14-15. Perform a left forward turning front kick, at knee level, in foot position 2. Slide forward to a left L stance perform a left open hand inward block with the outer forearm.
16. Shift the left foot to a left front stance and perform a right ridge hand strike, (chambered from high defensive position), in a sprinterís stance.
17-18. Pick up right hook kick, sweep at knee level. Step down to a short right middle stance, and execute a right downward ridge hand strike. (Left hand maintains high defensive position)
19. Rotate to a right sprinterís stance, and perform a left downward punch, maintaining the high right hand for defense.
20. Rotate left foot to right L stance and perform a left elbow strike at face level.
21. Shift the left foot to a left front stance and execute right forearm strike.
22. Step the left foot back to right middle L stance, while extending the right arm to the 12 oíclock position and execute clockwise sweeping motion with arm, back up to 9:oíclock performing an upward palm lift.
23. Slide step back to a short right L stance, double open hand knife edges.
24-27. Perform a pick up left lead leg side kick at belt level, landing in a left back stance. In rapid succession execute a left lead back fist at temple level, a right reverse solar plexus punch in a left sprinterís stance, and perform a left single knuckle hooking punch from the high position, at temple level, as you rotate back to a left L stance.
28. Pick up the right foot to the left inner knee (simulating the prevention of a sweeping kick, double guarding blocks. Jump off of the left foot to the right and perform a right aerial back fist, landing in a right X stance.
29. Immediately step back with left foot to a right L stance and perform a right upward lifting palm block.
30-31. Slide forward (toward B), maintaining the right L stance, and perform double hand pushing blocks, and perform a right downward hammer fist strike in a right L stance.
32. Simulate a right arm grab with the right hand and perform a left front kick with the shin to the groin and step back to a right L stance.
33-34. Simulate holding the opponentís right arm and perform a left reverse upset punch at rib level in a right L stance, and then execute a left vertical forearm strike at forearm level in a sprinterís stance.
35. While simulating holding your opponents arm, execute a right pick up lead leg round kick a groin level, (foot position #2).
36. Perform a right crossover step, crossing the right foot over the left, and step back with the left foot to a right L stance, and then execute knife edge blocks.
37. While sliding forward in the middle L stance, perform a right high block with the open hand in an outward position.
38. Circle the right arm downward (clockwise) to the 9 oíclock position, performing a right upward lifting palm.
39. Perform a pick up lead leg side kick at rib level.
40. Slide the right foot down, performing a stomping movement.
41. Step the left foot to a right 45 degree angle, in a right L stance, and perform double knife hand blocks.
42. Perform a left rear leg low turning round kick (simulating a kick behind the knee), landing in a short left L stance.
43. Execute a left downward elbow strike.
44. Perform a left sweeping motion (clockwise) and execute a 180 degree right turn to a right L stance, double knife edge blocks.
45-46. Drop down on the left knee and execute a right lead leg double round kick from the ground, at the groin level and then the solar plexus level.
47-48. Transfer your weight to the right knee and perform a left hook kick while balanced on the right knee. Circle the left foot clockwise 180 degrees and stand to a deep right L stance, and assume the open double knife edge.
49-50. Slide step forward, while executing a right inward block at face level, and, immediately execute a left double ridge hand strikes (solar plexus and then face level), in a sprinterís stance.
51. Step the right foot back to a middle stance, open hands forward defensive position.
52-53. While sliding back in the right L stance, perform a right downward palm block, and subsequent right lead leg pick up side kick.
54. Step to a right L stance, double guarding blocks with the right hand open and left hand closed in a fist.
55-57. Execute a left rear leg forward twist kick, round kick combination, stepping down to a left low middle stance, double knife edge guarding blocks.
58-59. Immediately perform a lead leg pick up double round kick (one low to the knee and second at the solar plexus level).
60. Slide forward to a left L stance and execute a left lead jab at face level.
Step the right foot back to the "Glory Hands" ready position.